- Continued adjustment to life here!
- Language learning!
- Finding “the right” nanny for Ryan and Casey while Marshal and I are in language school!
- Danny starting Kindergarten!
THINGS TO SEND
(Disclaimer: these are NOT things we *need*, only things that would make us smile upon receiving them!! 🙂 )
- Fruit snacks!!!
- m&ms, DOTs, mike and ikes, other candies, chocolate chips (for baking)
- taco mixes, taco shells (Danny’s fav. and you can’t get the shells here)
- snaky foods like pretzels, animal crackers, etc…
- Mrs Dash Garlic and Herb
- EXTRA gum, bubble gum flavor (all our favs.)
Other Random things
- Carmex (plain, not the cherry)
- Paper towels
- Zip lock bags, all sizes including the snack size
- magnetic picture holders (like the kind you put on your frig.)
GIFTS OF MONEY
- To give online, just click the home page of our blog and on the right side under links you’ll see a little button that says SUPPORT US. This will take you to the CMF Ethiopia webpage. Scroll down till you see our name and picture and just follow the directions from there. This can be for both one time gifts or regular monthly support.
- If you would like to write a check for our ministry, make checks out to CMF with our names in the “For” box. If there is something specific you would like to see your gift go towards, please make a note of it. Mail your check to Christian Missionary Fellowship PO Box 501020 Indianapolis, IN 46250.
- If you would like to give to us personally, make checks out to us and mail to 983 Painter Rd. Branson, MO 65616.